Registration is just around the corner for SkålCon ‘21, October 29th-31st at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West / Online! We have some important announcements for our attendees.
First, there is a COVID-19 policy for in-person attendees. You can read our full policy here, but here are the highlights:
- Attendees must be vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination on-site
- Masks in the convention space
- Don’t attend in-person if you’re not feeling well
Please read the policy in full and make an informed decision about whether to attend in person. Some sections, like masks, may be subject to change if conditions improve, but we feel the current policies should keep our attendees safe and reduce the chance of SkålCon becoming a super spreader event – no one wants this!
For those who are unable to attend in person, fear not! We will have a nice selection of games to play in the online portion of our convention!
Secondly, there is a hotel block! Click the link to reserve your hotel room(s) for the convention at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West. The hotel block is valid through October 7th. Make sure you update the number of guests staying in your room when you reserve!
Lastly, registration will open soon! We have a staggered rollout of dates. Remember, your $25 registration is for both in-person and online games – with all proceeds going to Tubman!
- Registration for the event opens August 1st.
- Pay the registration fee and view event tables.
- GMs sign-up begins August 1st.
- GM volunteers can sign up to play at other tables on August 25th.
- Player sign-up starts September 1st.
For those wanting to GM online games, you get to select what games you’d like to GM and when they go into the schedule! A Google Form is coming soon. 🙂
That’s all for now! Looking forward to gaming with you all!