The point of SkålCon isn’t just having a great weekend of Pathfinder play; we will also be donating all of our proceeds to a local charity, Tubman.
To accomplish our fundraising goals, we have many ways you can contribute: Food donations, silent auctions, raffles, and guest tables. Find out more about these on our Fundraising page.
Tubman is a multiservice agency with 40 years of experience providing family crisis and support services.
Each year, Tubman helps over 30,000 women, youth, men and families who have experienced relationship violence, sexual assault and exploitation, elder abuse, addiction, and other forms of trauma. We light the way to hope for an additional 20,000 people through public information campaigns to provide community members the information and support they need to get help or give help.
As the State’s largest provider of domestic violence services, Tubman provides 20% of all Minnesota shelter beds for women and children experiencing family violence. The agency offers a full continuum of services including:
- 24 hour crisis line and face-to-face support and safety planning
- Family violence shelter and transitional housing
- Legal services including Orders for Protection
- Mental and chemical health assessment, treatment and support
- Elder abuse prevention and caregiver resources
- Parenting education and child care
- Youth programming and in-school violence prevention education
- Resource counseling, financial literacy and job readiness education and community education and professional training.